You have to see a counselor for over-shopping.
· You keep a special purse or wallet full of loose change that you only use on the weekends.
· You're done with your Christmas shopping by 8 a.m. on a July Friday.
· Your catch phrase is, "Early to bed, early to rise, and you get great deals!"
· You eat more food before 4 a.m. than the whole rest of the day, to keep up your energy.
· You send friends to garage sales and tell them they don't start until late, so you can get the good items.
· You've never been able to make a midnight movie release.
· You choose your early morning wardrobe purely for comfort and not style.a
· There's someone on the highway with a couch in their truck bed at 5 a.m., and it's always you.
· Winning free items is less exciting than getting a garage sale deal.