Your children feel rewarded when you wake them up at 4 a.m. to join you.
· The sound of pouring rain is one of the most disappointing noises to you in the world.
· "Be Prepared," from The Lion King, is your pre-sunrise theme song.
· You know you're getting old because you consider being an early bird to be sleeping in.
· You have an almost military routine for Saturday mornings.
· You are considering approaching your town's lawmakers with a discrimination lawsuit against people who turn away early birds.
· You appreciate the early morning air because "you can breathe better."
· Your internal clock has nothing to do with sunset or sunrise.
· You consider following the times listed on a garage sale sign to be a passing trend.
· You can't pause at a park during your garage sale routine, because they aren't open yet.