Your favorite TV show is Hoarders.
· You pick your cars such that the female in your family has the dull-colored one, and the male has the bright-colored one -- much like birds.
· You make jokes about late-shoppers.
· Your relatives plan an intervention for your shopping addiction, but half of them forget because it has to happen too early in the morning.
· Your alarm never gets through the first two notes of the song.
· You get upset when people mock garage sale shopping.
· Your favorite songs all make references to winged creatures (or good prices).
· You put up a "Do Not Disturb" sign on your front door starting around 5 p.m., when you go to bed.
· You eagerly put together a huge packet of information for a friend who tells you they're "interested in garage saling."
· It's more convenient for you to meet someone for breakfast than for lunch.